The importance of early dental care is the guarantee to a correct future development, which is why we consider this specialty to be a priority for our team. We do our very best to take special care of those patients who suffer from anxiety, fear, or other pathologies.
Children have temporary teeth, which fall out over the course of a few years, but dental caries or these teeth falling out prematurely may lead to an infection or loss of space which will result in problems during the transition from primary to permanent teeth and therefore conditioning the masticatory function.
Prevention is the foundation for good oral health:
- Dental check-ups from 3 years old
- Correct oral and fluoridation habits
- Early detection of caries
- Early detection of maxilla growth and dental eruption problems
- Advice about dietary habits
- Check-ups every 6 months